Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
“HUGMA NFT Market Place”, a CtoC platform that sells music, video, images and other artists’ digital items, as well as music, video, images, and other artists’ digital items owned by users.
Digital items sold or traded on the Service
People who use this service
Users who submit products through this service
Users who submit products through this service
The price of the product that the exhibitor registers when exhibiting the product in this service
It is one of the methods of using works, etc.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to any relationship between the user and the Company regarding the use of this service. 2. The Company may make various regulations (hereinafter referred to as “individual regulations”), such as rules for use, in addition to these Terms and Conditions regarding this service. These individual provisions, regardless of their name, shall form a part of these Terms and Conditions. 3. If the provisions of this Agreement contradict the provisions of the individual regulations in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual regulations shall take precedence unless there are special provisions in the individual regulations.
1. Users must agree to these terms and conditions in advance when using this service.2. All transactions, exhibitions, purchases, etc. between users are at the user's own risk. Except for the case where the company makes the first sale, the company provides a place and opportunity for digital items between users in the CtoC marketplace. Users who are all parties in terms of purchase contracts, exhibitions, and purchase guarantees between users. It is not entrusted with the sale at its own responsibility. Except as otherwise stipulated in these Terms and Conditions, the Company shall not be involved in any transaction, such as cancellation, termination, cancellation, return, refund, or warranty of the sales contract.3. When the user starts using this service through a web browser, the user is deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions. In addition, at this time, between the user and the Company, a contract in accordance with the various provisions of this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Use Agreement") is established.4. Minors cannot use this service.It is not possible to cancel any legal acts related to this service if a minor user uses this service falsely with the age of majority, or if he uses sorcery to convince him that he is a person with the ability to act.
1. An account for this service is automatically created when a user starts using this service through a web browser. The user shall manage the account at his or her own responsibility, and shall not let a third party use it, or rent, transfer, change the name, or trade.2. When the user starts using this service, there may be cases where we have you register our predetermined information (hereinafter referred to as "account registration"). We do not take any responsibility for troubles caused by defects or mistakes in the contents registered by the user himself/herself.3. Accounts for this service cannot be transferred, rented, or inherited to a third party. Users must manage user IDs, passwords, registration information, and other registered contents when using this service at their own risk so that they are not used illegally by third parties. The user shall be solely responsible for any debts resulting from improper disclosure to third parties of user IDs, passwords, registration information and other contents and consequently the use of third parties, and we shall not be held liable in any way.4. When there is use of this service, the company may treat it as used by the person identified by the account, and the result of the use and all responsibilities accordingly are identified by the account. It is assumed that it belongs to you.5. If it is determined that your account has been hijacked or being used by a third party, you will immediately notify us and follow our instructions.6. The user will compensate us and the third party for any damage caused to us or a third party due to the unauthorized use of the account.
The use of this service incurs a fee separately specified by the Company. In addition, if a network fee of the Binance Blockchain (BSC) (such as, but not limited to, GAS) is incurred in connection with the use of this service, the user shall bear it. As for the purchase, the buyer bears the network fee. In addition, with respect to network fees, we assume no responsibility for any surge in network fees, delays in transactions, or failures in transactions.
1. The exhibitor may cancel the exhibition before the conclusion of the sales contract stipulated in Article 7 Paragraph 2. In addition, the exhibitor shall not be able to cancel (including cancellation or cancellation, etc.) of the sales contract after the conclusion of the sales contract, and, except as otherwise provided by law, for any reason, invalidation or I do not claim cancellation.2. Exhibitors must not exhibit illegal products on this service.3. If the exhibitor made an entry in violation of these terms and conditions, or if we reasonably determined that the exhibitor conducted an entry with no intention to conclude a sales contract, or if we reasonably determine that it is inappropriate and reasonable, Exhibitors may be suspended, canceled or invalidated without prior notice to the exhibitor. In the event that an entry is suspended, canceled or invalidated, the company may invalidate the purchase of the entry, and even if damage occurs to the exhibitor, the company is not responsible for compensating for the damage.4. Limits may be set at our discretion on the amount of product price by the exhibitor (including, but not limited to, the total price of products currently being exhibited) and the number of product entries. In addition, we are not responsible for any damage to the exhibitor due to the restriction.
1. The purchaser shall purchase the product at the product price determined by the exhibitor on this service. The purchaser shall not cancel the sale contract (including cancellation or cancellation, etc.) after the sale contract has been established, and the purchaser may not nullify or cancel the established transaction for any reason, except as stipulated by law. do not claim2. When the purchase button is pressed by the purchaser for the product being exhibited on this service, a sales contract between the exhibitor and the purchaser for the product is established. Purchased products are stored in My Collections within My Pages.3. In our discretion, we may set limits on the amount of purchase price (including, but not limited to, the upper limit of the amount of products that can be purchased per day) or the number of purchases. In addition, even if damage to the exhibitor occurs due to the restriction, we are not responsible for the damage.
1. The exhibitor shall receive the product price from the purchaser through a separately designated method (our system or external payment service, etc.).2. When a sales contract is established, the purchaser shall pay the product price according to the method separately designated by the Company.3. If the exhibitor reasonably determines that the exhibitor has fulfilled the obligations based on the transfer or other sales contract, the exhibitor shall pay a separately designated fee to the company by a separately designated method. The remittance fee for payment of the product price to our exhibitors shall be determined by the Company and shall be borne by the exhibitors.
Regardless of the products we handle, the products that we first sell or the products that users exhibit, the purchaser will be able to use digital items within the following scope.1. After purchasing a digital item within the scope of private use, viewing and reading2. Posting a link in a social networking service by a method designated by us3. Watching or browsing products through a corresponding app or web service provided by a third party approved by the CompanyIn addition, the "original right" and "copyright" in the music are owned by the original right holder, and the unauthorized distribution, sale, or public transmission of the purchased product is prohibited. become the target.
1. The user shall prepare the equipment and communication environment necessary for the use of this service at his own expense and responsibility.2. The Company may change the contents of all or part of this service or suspend or terminate the provision of this service without prior notice to the user. In addition, we assume no responsibility for any damage caused to the user as a result of this.
In order to use this service, it is necessary to use the digital asset and cryptocurrency storage function specified by the company, the smart contract system, and other services specified by the company, and some of these services are provided by companies other than the company. . We do not take any responsibility for services provided by operators other than our company.
Users must not do any of the following when using this service.1. Acts that violate laws or public order and morals, or acts that are likely to violate them;2. Acts of exhibiting or purchasing without a genuine intention to conclude a sales contract3. Acts that infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, and other rights of the Company or a third party (including other users)4. Acts that destroy or interfere with the function of the server or network system of the Company or a third party5. Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services6. Unauthorized access, use of, or attempts to use, third-party accounts7. Acts of illegally acquiring or using points8. Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or displeasure to other users of this service or other third parties9. ACT CONSISTING OF OTHER USER10. Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users11. Promotion, advertisement, solicitation, sales or other profit-making activities12. Acts for the purpose of meeting with the opposite sex13. Acts of providing benefits or other cooperation directly or indirectly to anti-social forces14. Other acts of using this service for a purpose different from the intended use of this service15. The act of using this service by multiple accounts for the purpose of performing the acts prohibited in this article16. Other acts that the Company reasonably considers inappropriate
1.1 The Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without prior notice to the user if it is reasonably determined that there are any of the following reasons.1.2 In the case of maintenance, inspection or update of the system, etc. related to this service2.1 If the provision of this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disaster2.2 The Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantages or damages suffered by users or third parties as a result of the suspension or cessation of the provision of this service.3. When the provision of all or part of third-party services is suspended or discontinued4. In case the system, etc. related to this service or the communication line is stopped due to an accident or other reasons5. In other cases where the Company reasonably determines that it is difficult to provide this service
1.1 In the event that a user falls under any of the following, without prior notice to the user, the Company shall, without prior notice to the user, restrict the use of all or part of the Service, suspend or cancel the user's account, or other measures necessary, appropriate and reasonably determined by the Company. It is assumed that action can be taken.1.2 In case of violation of one of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions2.1 In case of non-performance of monetary obligations such as fees2.2 Because the user has used the service (including when we have received a claim from a third party as a result of such use), we will directly or indirectly cause any damages (including attorneys' fees). ), we must promptly compensate you for it upon our claim.3. When there is no response for a certain period of time to contact from us4. When there is no use of this service for a certain period from the last use5. In case of violation of the expression or promise in Article 136. In other cases where the Company reasonably determines that the use of this service is not appropriate.
We state that this service is free from defects in fact or law (including defects related to security, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) and safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, and fitness for a specific purpose. There is no warranty, either implied or implied.
1. We may change these Terms and Conditions and individual regulations within the scope of the purpose of this service if we reasonably determine that it is necessary. In this case, in accordance with the purpose of changing these terms and conditions, the contents of these terms after the change and the effective date of the change are posted on this website before the effective date or other methods judged by the company as appropriate and reasonable. Notify users.2. After the change, these Terms and Conditions and individual regulations shall take effect from the effective date of the notice.
1. Notifications or communications between the user and us shall be made in accordance with the method determined by us.2. The Company considers the currently registered contact information to be valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless there is a change notification from the user according to the method separately determined by the Company.3. Even if the notice from the company is delayed or non-delivery due to the failure to report changes in the preceding paragraph, they are considered to have reached the user when they should normally be reached.
(1) The user shall not transfer all or part of the status under these Terms and Conditions and any rights or obligations based on these Terms to a third party without prior written consent of the Company.(2) We may transfer all or part of this service to a third party at our discretion, in which case, within the scope of the transferred rights, all rights of the user related to the service, including the user's account shall be transferred to the transferee.
Contacts and inquiries from users to our company regarding this service shall be conducted by sending from an inquiry form installed in an appropriate place within this service or a web site operated by the company, or by a method designated separately by the company.
(1) The intellectual property rights of any content displayed on this service (including agreements, notices, articles, video, audio, images, archives, information, materials, trademarks or logos) are protected by our or third party licenses.(2) No one may use, modify, decompile, reproduce, disclose, distribute, or publish the above applications and contents without prior written consent from this service or a third party's licensors.1. The validity, interpretation and implementation of these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of each country in accordance with the laws of each country providing the service.2. Discussions, litigation, and other disputes between the Company and users, etc., shall be settled in the courts of each country in small amounts.
1. The validity, interpretation and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the countries in which the service is provided.2. All controversies, lawsuits, and other disputes between the Company and Users, etc. shall be settled in the courts of the relevant country according to the amount of the lawsuit.
1. If you encounter any problems while using this service, you can contact us by submitting feedback on this service.2. These Terms are accessible to all users of this Service. Please read these Terms each time you log in to the Service.3. These terms and conditions will come into effect on June 1, 2021.